How can Scheduling Software Reduce Employee Labor Costs?
31 Dec, 2013 | Tags: bar scheduling software, conflict free schedules, Employee Schedule, Employee schedule calendar, employee schedule template, Employee Schedules, Employee Scheduling, employee scheduling programs, Employee Scheduling Software, Employees Schedules, hospital schedules, hospital scheduling software, hotel scheduling software, job schedule, Job Scheduling Software, Medical Scheduling Software, online employee scheduling software, Online Restaurant Scheduling Software, online scheduling program, restaurant schedules, Retail Scheduling, Scheduling staff members, Staff Scheduling, Staff Scheduling Software, What Time do I Work, Work Scheduler, workscheduling
As a business owner, you want your organization to thrive. An important part of ongoing success is tracking every aspect of operations—from facilities management to supplies ordering. You must also keep track of costs—including labor costs, which many analysts claim is your highest expense.
To control labor costs, you must understand who works when for how many hours at what rate. Gathering this type of insight requires careful:
But here’s the problem—finding the time to complete all these necessary tasks, when there are so many other things on your list of things to do.
If these business analytics seem beyond your reach, then maybe it’s time to consider something new—such as an online-work schedule solution that not only helps you create accurate work schedules quickly and easily, but also shows you at glance:
- Employee pay rates
- Weekly costs per employee
- Overtime warnings
Rather than spend time performing in-depth manual analysis with paper and pen, online scheduling software from What Time Do I Work automates the entire process and creates a real-time 360-degree view of your labor costs. Offering point-and-click simplicity, What Time Do I Work is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use online scheduling solution that enables you to:
- Enter employee information, including names, emails, phone numbers, preferred shifts, and requested time off
- Create a new schedule by simply moving time slots to the appropriate names on your schedule template
- Immediately correct mistakes, if you happen to select a name for a time slot that the employee requested off; simply move the time slot to a different name
- See real-time labor hours, labor costs, and overtime hours; this information automatically updates directly on the schedule
- Improve profits and boost your organization’s success
To discover for yourself just how much time and money you can save by using our web scheduling software, you can test drive it for free. There’s no obligation, and no credit card is required to sign up. For complete information on our web scheduling software, please visit https://www.whattimedoiwork.com/features.php