Many event centers operate 24 hours a day, every day of the year and require different staffing levels throughout each day. In addition to these continuous hours, there are rules and regulations every department must follow based on union, health and safety laws. Arranging schedule coverage for a large staff, while complying with the pertinent laws and tracking employee requests can be stressful—but it doesn’t have to be.
Our online scheduler will help ensure your establishment is in compliance with local and state laws, helping you avoid costly fines and other missteps.
- Our online employee scheduling program will organize employees by position and department.
- Track skills, abilities and trainings.
- Maintain availability, shift preferences and employee contact information all through the scheduler.
- Communicate with a large staff easily with one click.
- Our reporting helps ensure that shifts are scheduled fairly and time-off requests are acknowledged.
- Manage labor costs and ensure all shifts and departments are adequately scheduled.
- Allows your employees to view their work schedules from anywhere at any time.
See how WhatTimeDoIWork.com helps Event Centers eliminate scheduling conflicts and reduce labor costs.
- No service contracts or additional fees
- Pay-as-you-go pricing
- No downloads AND all updates are automatically included
- Quick and easy upload feature for adding employee information
- Free program wizard to get you started right away
- Create the perfect conflict free schedule every time