Casino Employee Scheduling Software
Casinos are open 24 hours a day, every day of the year. In addition to these continuous hours, there are rules and regulations every department must follow based on gambling, union, health and safety laws. Arranging a casino employee schedule with 24-hour coverage, complying with the pertinent laws and tracking employee requests can be stressful—but it doesn’t have to be.
Managers need to be confident that for any given shift, they have the correct number of security personnel, surveillance officers, pit bosses, dealers, servers, managers and support staff.
Luck has nothing to do with it—at least not in this case. WhatTimeDoIWork.com online casino scheduling software helps ensure your establishment is in compliance with local and state laws, helping you avoid costly fines and other missteps.
- Our online casino scheduling program will organize employees by position and department.
- Track skills, certifications, trainings and licenses.
- Maintain availability, shift preferences and casino employee contact information all through the scheduling program.
- Communicate with a large staff easily with one click.
- Our reporting helps ensure that shifts are scheduled fairly and time-off requests are acknowledged.
- Manage labor costs and ensure all shifts and departments are adequately scheduled.
- Allows your casino staff to view their employee schedules from anywhere at any time.
See how WhatTimeDoIWork.com casino scheduling software eliminates employee scheduling conflicts and reduces labor costs.
- No service contracts or additional fees
- Pay-as-you-go pricing
- No downloads AND all updates are automatically included
- Quick and easy upload feature for adding casino employee information
- Free program wizard to get you started right away
- Create the perfect conflict free casino employee schedule every time